Happy almost Friday!
I don’t know about you but this week I have been so off, day wise it seems. Like I’ve been a day behind all week, thinking today was Wednesday. So because I can’t keep up with the days of the week I might as well just make these next couple posts backwards, haha why not?!
Originally my plan was to do my newest palette review then the look to follow but we are gonna switch it up and keep things interesting.
Colors seemed to be pretty fitting for the fall and winter. I have to say I’ve been even more lazy with my hair lately so loved the braids.
- Too Faced Born This Way – Light Beige
- Lorac concealer – Yellow
- Rimmel Pressed Powder – sandstorm
- Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight – Stunner
- Tarteist Pro Glow Contour – Shade & Sculpt
- Tarte Blush – Sweet
- Abh Dipbrow – Dark brown
- Tarteist Pro – Bold (crease), Edgy & Smoked (outer corner), Minx (lid)
- Rimmel Colour Percise Liner – Black
- Max Factor X Master Piece Max Mascara
Not even gonna lie y’all, I have no clue what lashes I was wearing. I have so many that I’ve clean and reused and aren’t in the right cases.. Sorry
NYX Liquid Suede – Brooklyn Thorn
Just had a great idea to throw up some pictures next time of all the products used so you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about. Next time!