Lets be honest this weather is beautiful, and you’ve got to be crazy if your not outside enjoying it. So here are 3 of my fast go to fall smokey eyes inspired looks. These are also all created with my all time favorite pallete, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance. These are so simple to throw on, normally most of my time is spent on eyes. So being that these are 2-3 colors then blend, make it quick.
ABH Modern Renaissance
- Using Cyprus Umber on the lid and Burnt Orange in the crease
- Nyx matte Copenhagen & Ulta matte Allusive on lips
- Primavera on lid, Love Letter & Cypus Umber on outer corner
- Tarte Namaste and Rimmel Gloss in Cookie on lips
- Raw Sienna in crease, Buno Fresco on lid, Vermeer on the inner corner.
- Tarte Tbt on lips
Hope y’all enjoyed!
Stay connected @bkelly8801 on:
Insta, twitter, fb, and snapchat.